Accounts Payable Clerk
Type: Full Time
Location: Summerside, PE (ADL Foods)
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 110 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 250 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
Reporting to the ADL Foods Office Manager, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance Team. This individual will be responsible for ensuring work is completed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner. The primary role of the Accounts Payable Clerk is to review and code all supplier invoices to be paid, process any bill backs from the suppliers, track and balance vendor accounts, as well as prepare the seasonal and yearly customer rebates.
- Code invoices and prepare invoices for posting – ensure information is captured accurately.
- Process bill back – monthly, quarterly, and at end of term.
- Prepare rebates on a monthly basis.
- Balance vendor accounts.
- Process sample and customer complaint bill backs.
- Verify purchase orders are properly matched to vendor invoices.
- Prepare accounts analysis using Excel spreadsheets.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2-3 years of related experience in administrative and/or clerical would be preferred.
- Post-secondary education considered an asset.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm, Thursday, December 6, 2018
Click here to email resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Expires:December 6, 2018 4:00pm