Administrative Clerk (Contract – 1 Year)
Type: Full Time
Location: Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 110 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 250 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
Under the supervision of the Senior Accountant and in partnership with the Finance Department, the Administrative Clerk will be responsible for creating and updating various files, retrieving information from files, ensuring documents are copied as required, and providing organizational and administrative support to the office, as well as providing assistance with additional projects as they arise.
- Reconcile accounts and resolve discrepancies.
- Use Excel spreadsheet to track, organize and analyze data.
- Keep work area organized and ensure filing of all source documents.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Process electronically uploaded data, enter documents with precision and accuracy.
- Customer account maintenance.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2-3 years of related experience in administrative and/or clerical would be preferred.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm, Tuesday, October 2, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Expires:October 2, 2018 4:00pm