Type: Full Time
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 110 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 250 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
The primary role of the Heavy Labourer at the butter plant is to prepare and package butter according to required specifications.
- Feed product into packaging equipment.
- Assemble, fill, weigh and stack boxes on pallets.
- Receive raw materials and assist with loading and unloading of trucks.
- Clean work area and equipment following standard operating procedures.
- Complete required paperwork in a neat, accurate and timely manner.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner according to all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Successfully complete all training programs as required by the company.
- 2 years’ experience working in a HACCP certified food processing facility.
- Strong work ethic.
- Possess physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, and lift 50 lbs. for long periods of time.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Interested employees should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by Friday, March 23, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Human Resources Department
Job Expires:March 23, 2018 9:05am