Chief Digital Officer
Location: Summerside, PEI
Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
Amalgamated Dairies Limited – Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-operative operating five dairy processing plants and one food distribution facility on PEI. Founded in 1953, ADL is one of the largest food processors in the region, serving markets across Canada and Globally. We are seeking a highly skilled Chief Digital Officer (CDO) to lead our digital plan and ensure systems technology meets the future demands of our business.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CDO will actively partner in the establishment of the strategic direction of infrastructure, systems, processes, and applications. The Director will work in tandem with its peers across the organization to implement and evolve the digital road map and lead the digital transformation of ADL.
- Lead and implement the digital transformation strategy, which has a clear path and timelines of digital initiatives.
- Lead, plan and be responsible for the adoption of all digital initiatives across the organization.
Strategy and Operational Support
- Put in place the required integration strategy for all applications, data and processes ensuring a cohesive approach to the flow of information, its searchability and mining/analytics and reporting.
- Play a key role in contributing to the development of manufacturing automation capabilities using machine to machine communications and IoT platforms that collect data, control connected devices and monitor processes.
Relationships and Leadership
- Help create productive and value driven partnerships with third party vendors to help unlock rapid delivery.
- Work with all business stakeholders to translate business needs into requirements, identify solution options, and develop deployment plans.
Reporting and Metrics
- Responsible for status updates and KPI metrics and provide regular reporting to the executive leadership team and provide input to board-level reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology-related field, or equivalent years’ experience.
- Master’s degree in information technology or a business-related discipline would be an asset.
- Ten+ years’ experience as a Digital Director, Chief Technology Officer, or similar role.
- Experience leading complex transformational and modernization programs built around multi-site manufacturing and distribution environments is required.
- Experience in successfully architecting, managing, implementing, and supporting ERP, CRM implementations.
- Experience with vendor relationship management, including processes, best practices, and governance.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of strong business acumen, technical competence, and project delivery experience.
- Proven experience as a change agent, demonstrating strong influence/persuasion skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry 4.0 and IoT technologies.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm, December 7, 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Expires:December 7, 2020 4:00pm