Cleaner / Laundry Person
Type: Permanent Part-time (30 to 34 Hours/week)
Location: Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 110 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 250 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
Reporting to the Quality Control Supervisor, we are looking for a professional Cleaner to perform a variety of cleaning duties. The Cleaner will be in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces to employer standards. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. The right person is punctual, thorough but fast and eager to learn.
- Cleaning, sanitizing washrooms and refilling dispensers.
- Cleaning of common areas (kitchen, printer room, etc.).
- Sweep/dust mop and wash floors.
- Vacuuming and dusting.
- Spot cleaning walls, doors and windows.
- Collecting and disposing of garbage.
- Wash, dry, fold/hang laundry.
- Complete paperwork as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous, professional cleaning experience.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- Dependable individual.
- Energetic self-starter with the confidence and ability to take initiative.
- Willingness and desire to continually improve procedures, processes and self.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm, Friday, March 26, 2021.
Job Expires:March 26, 2021 4:00pm