Customer Service Representative
Type: Full Time
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 110 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 250 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides support to Customers, Outside Sales, Drivers and ADL Foods Front Store Retail Outlet. The CSR works closely with Customer Service Team Lead on several identified tasks throughout the department. This position helps ensure customer needs are met in regards to filling order requirements, confirmation of orders and delivery day. The CSR also assists in Key Account relations, special order processes, customer inquiries, and other administrative services.
- Provide customer service to ADL corporate accounts with respect to order tracking, product inquiries, product and price list, confirmations and troubleshooting.
- Administer retail data systems and tailor reports to sales department.
- Service key accounts for special projects.
- Support corporate sales via reporting, analysis and file maintenance.
- Work with A/R to ensure invoices are accurate.
- Provide backup to Front Store when required.
- Customer service experience.
- Agricultural or food service industry knowledge would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Business courses in administration or finance.
Interested candidates should apply by 3:00 pm, Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Human Resources Department
Job Expires:March 20, 2019 3:00pm