Customer Service Representative
Type: Full Time
Location: Summerside, PE
Are you looking to join a team committed to providing superior service to the PEI Foodservice industry? Do you enjoy a fast-paced real-time environment? ADL Foods is looking to add strength to our Foodservice Team and has an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive organization.
Our dynamic, highly skilled, and innovative management team drives our company’s success. We are supported by dedicated employees who live on PEI and contribute to the local area’s economy and sense of community.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) supports customers, patrons, the ADL Store, and our Sales Team. The CSR works closely with the Customer Service Manager on several identified tasks throughout the department. This position helps ensure customer needs are met by filling requirements, confirming orders, and delivery day. The CSR also assists in key account relations, special order processes, customer inquiries, and other administrative services.
Wage rate: $18.00 – $20.00 / hour
- Provide quality service to ADL customers concerning order tracking, product inquiries, product and pricing, confirmations, and troubleshooting.
- Service key accounts for special projects.
- Develop relationships with customers
- Working collaboratively with other departments
- Assist with day-to-day sales and customer service duties, including order status and shipping
- Customer service experience is required.
- Bilingualism (English and French, other) is not necessary but would be regarded as an asset.
- Dairy or food service industry knowledge would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills.
- Business courses in administration or finance would be considered an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm, Monday, January 23, 2023.
Job Expires:January 23, 2023 4:00pm