Driver Helper (Student Position)
Type: Full-time / Temporary
Location: Charlottetown, PE
This job is for our West Royalty, Charlottetown, location and consists of riding along and helping the driver maintain the truck and other requirements along the way. In addition, the Driver’s Helper assists with loading the truck and delivering the product to our valued customers. The duration of the position will be from June 2022 until end of August 2022.
Wage rate: $15.70 per hour
- Assists Truck Driver by performing any combination of the following tasks: loads and unloads vehicles by hand or by use of a hand truck or dolly.
- Stack, and secures items in position on the truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- Assist driver to position truck and trailer into safe parking position.
- Organizing and making use of space in the truck.
- Delivers and stacks product on customer’s premises.
- Interacting with customers on deliveries.
- Perform tasks in multi-temperature environments.
- Class 5 license holder is preferred
- Ability to lift heavy loads.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be dependable and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm, June 30, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Expires:June 30, 2022 4:00pm