Type: Full Time
Location: Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-operative with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. Founded in 1953 ADL is one of the largest food processors on PEI with markets located across Canada and globally. The company is looking to add strength to our Quality team and this is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and progressive organization.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the primary focus of the HACCP Administrator is to verify the accuracy and completeness of all records for the Quality Control Department. In addition, this position assists in CFIA audits, other food safety audits, plant inspections, complaints and any other items/issues pertaining to the Quality Control department.
- Review accuracy of all production charting working with production and Quality on addressing issues as they arise
- Collect, track and sign off on all maintenance related work orders for different work areas.
- Maintain inhouse charts and records for future auditing both electronic and paper versions
- Preform quality inspections when needed
- Maintain supplier information and spec sheets for all divisions
- Assist with preparing export documentation ensuring CFIA documentation and certificates are secured
- Maintain training records/manuals for audit purposes
- Experience in an administrative is preferred
- Successful completion of recognized food safety related courses would be considered an asset.
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment considered an asset.
- Must be a self-motivated individual, willing to work collaboratively within a team environment;
- Good decision-making, strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills – proficiency with MS Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Interested candidates should complete our online application process by,
Novemeber 3, 2021 at 4pm
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:November 3, 2021 4:00pm