Location: Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer-owned co-operative with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. Founded in 1953, ADL is one of the largest food processors in PEI, with markets across Canada and globally. The company is looking to add strength to our Quality team, which is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and progressive organization.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the primary focus of the HACCP Administrator is to verify the accuracy and completeness of all records for the Quality Control Department. In addition, this position assists in CFIA audits, other food safety audits, plant inspections, complaints, and any other items/issues about the Quality Control department.
Wage rate: Starting at $22 – $23 per hour
- Review accuracy of all production charting working with production and Quality on addressing issues as they arise
- Collect, track, and sign off all maintenance-related work orders for different work areas.
- Maintain in-house charts and records for future auditing, both electronic and paper versions
- Perform quality inspections when needed
- Maintain supplier information and spec sheets for all divisions
- Assist with preparing export documentation, ensuring CFIA documentation and certificates are secured
- Maintain training records/manuals for audit purposes
- Strong computer skills – proficiency with MS Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience in an administrative role is preferred
- Successful completion of recognized food safety-related courses would be considered an asset.
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment is considered an asset.
- Must be a self-motivated individual, willing to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Good decision-making, strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department.
Competition ends October 25, 2022 at 4pm
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:October 25, 2022 4:00pm