Human Resources Resourcing and Recruitment Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Location: Summerside, PEI
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-operative with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. Founded in 1953 ADL is one of the largest food processors on PEI with markets located across Canada and globally. The company is looking to add strength to its Human Resources Team and has an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive organization.
Our company’s success is driven by our dynamic, highly skilled, and innovative Management Team, supported by dedicated employees who live on PEI and contribute to the local area’s economy and sense of community.
The Resourcing and Recruitment Coordinator is an important member of the Human Resources Team providing support and guidance to managers and senior leadership in all facets of recruitment. This position will lead the organization’s full lifecycle of its recruitment efforts across all facilities and departments within ADL.
- Execute the full recruitment lifecycle for union and non-union positions from pre-hire meetings and sourcing qualified candidates to extending offers and negotiating salaries, ensuring all hiring prerequisites are met. Identify top talent for current and strategic opportunities at all levels.
- Manage the interview process (ensure qualified candidates are thoroughly vetted before presenting, ensure quick turnaround on requests to schedule interviews, debrief with interview panelists, and provide timely feedback to candidates).
- Effectively interview candidates, evaluate their experience, qualify them for the organization’s current needs, identify their compensation needs when required, and assist managers in final candidate selection.
- Initiate creative recruitment strategies to build candidate pipeline and source candidates. Create multiple vehicles for candidate sourcing and proactively use current tools (database, community outreach, employee referrals, social media) to increase qualified candidate applications.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the hiring manager to identify staffing needs and clearly set mutual expectations up front and encourage mutual feedback throughout the process.
- Work as a member of the ADL Human Resources Team in meeting the department operational requirements.
- Compile recruitment data, identify emerging recruitment trends, and prepare reports as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years recruitment experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- Experience recruiting for manufacturing facilities and high-volume recruiting is preferred.
- Excellent client relationship skills, communicating proactively and consistently with hiring managers and candidates.
- Ability to work well in a small, collaborative team, while also communicating and interacting with a larger group.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- A self-starter with a high level of maturity and stability with an entrepreneurial and “optimistic” approach.
- Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) would be considered an asset
Interested candidates must apply through the online portal – CLICK HERE to begin
Competition ends March 22, 2022, at 4:00 pm
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:March 22, 2022 4:00pm