Location: Summerside, PE - ADL Foods
Are you looking to join a team that is committed to providing superior service to the PEI Foodservice industry? Are you a Foodie? Do you enjoy a fast-paced real time environment? If you answered yes to these questions, you should see below and have a chat with our HR team!
This position is responsible for inventory operations, monitoring warehouse inventory levels, and processing all inventory related paperwork daily.
Wage rate: $18.80 – $20.05
- Processing inventory receipts, credits, adjustments, disposals, and return to stock. Report this information to management, as required
- Investigate any variances identified in inventory quantities on hand
- Ensure the system’s accuracy for total quantities, bin locations, etc.
- Ensure all transactions/credits/ship-confirmations/returns/etc. are accurate and completed daily
- Keep up to date on all new and discontinued products and warehouse locations.
- Follow and maintain proper procedures for quality product control.
- Participate in year-end inventory count procedures
- Other duties as required
- Two or more years of inventory-related experience is preferred
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Warehouse Management Systems
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to get tasks completed promptly
- Manage projects within deadlines
- High school diploma/GED preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm, June 27, 2022.
Job Expires:June 27, 2022 4:00pm