Type: Permanent / Full-time
Location: Summerside, PE - ADL Foods
Inventory Clerk – Permanent Full-time Position
ADL Foodservice – Reads Corner, Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer-owned, independent cooperative that operates dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. For 70 years, we have processed fresh milk from PEI farms to produce premium dairy products, including milk, cheese, cream, butter, and ice cream. Our quality dairy products are in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada.
Join Our Team!
Are you dedicated to optimizing inventory operations and providing top-tier service to the PEI Foodservice industry? Do you excel in a fast-paced, results-driven setting? If you resonate with these values, we invite you to delve into the opportunity below.
As a vital member of our team, you will be at the forefront of our inventory operations, playing a crucial role in maintaining optimal warehouse inventory levels and overseeing the daily processing of all inventory-related paperwork.
Wage Rate: Starts at $20.00 / hour with a comprehensive benefits package, including a co‐pay health and dental benefits plan, life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and a matching pension program.
- Responsible for processing inventory receipts, credits, adjustments, disposals and return to stock. Report this information to management, as required
- Investigate any variances identified in inventory quantities on hand
- Ensure the accuracy of the system for total quantities, bin locations, etc.
- Responsible to ensure that all the transactions/credits/ship-confirmation/returns are accurate and completed daily
- Responsible to keep up to date all new and discontinued products and warehouse locations
- Follow proper procedures for quality product control and ensure it is maintained
- Participate in year-end inventory count procedures
- Prepare monthly reports, including inventory reporting, shrink reports, slow moving items, etc. in a timely manner.
- Prepare data analytics on key metrics, including ratios, shrink, trends, etc.
- Various other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of inventory related experience is preferred
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft word, excel, and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Strong communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to get tasks completed in a timely manner
- Manage projects within deadlines
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department.
Competition ends November 2, 2023, at 4:00PM
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:November 2, 2023 4:00pm