Inventory Coordinator – Maintenance
Location: Summerside, PE
Inventory Coordinator (Maintenance Department) – Full Time
Amalgamated Dairies Limited – Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer-owned, independent cooperative that operates dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. For 70 years, we have processed fresh milk from PEI farms to produce premium dairy products, including milk, cheese, cream, butter, and ice cream. Our quality dairy products are in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. In addition, ADL produces dairy products for markets in the US, Asia, and the Caribbean.
The primary role of the Inventory Coordinator within the Maintenance department is to coordinate the maintenance inventory by looking after the purchasing and billing of parts. The incumbent will ensure appropriate inventory levels of stocked parts are addressed and issued to proper departments.
Location: ADL Water St., Summerside, PE
Wage Rate: $22.35 – $23.13 / hour
It includes a comprehensive benefits package, including a co‐pay health and dental benefits plan, life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and a matching pension program.
- Manage parts transactions:
- Receive parts and collect associated paperwork.
- Enter parts information in the maintenance system.
- Issue parts to work orders.
- Monitor stock levels and adjust as required.
- Reorder parts as needed.
- Correct shipping errors and returns.
- Collaborate with salespeople.
- Collate paperwork with invoices and prepare them for the account payables department.
- Store parts in the proper location and find a place for new items.
- Maintained parts bins in an orderly fashion.
- Prepare new work orders.
- Update MSDS binders.
- Pick up parts from various businesses.
- Restock supplies for cleaning staff:
- Check stock.
- Reorder as required, including employee uniforms.
- Complete all required paperwork neat, accurate, and timely in ink.
- Perform all duties safely and efficiently according to all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Complete all training programs as required by the company.
- Provide operational and safety training for employees as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Years of work-related experience (maintenance preferred)
- Computer software proficiency in relevant programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of inventory management applications and maintenance parts
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail is a must
- Experience working independently and with a team
- Working knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems preferred
- Experience working in a food processing environment is a plus
- Good mechanical skills and understanding are a plus
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Communicate effectively and accurately, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or GED equivalent.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department.
Competition ends April 5, 2023 at 4pm
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:April 5, 2023 4:00pm