Type: Full Time
Location: Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 110 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 250 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
The Inventory Control Clerk assists with ADL’s inventory flow processes. This position works within the Finance Department to reconcile production inventory, provide logistics and support for Supply Chain Management, while working within inventory control systems necessary for the management of inventory.
- Process and input all production into accounting system.
- Verify inventory counts to automated records.
- Research inventory discrepancies.
- Monitor processes and ensure data integrity of the inventory management software.
- Update and ensure accuracy of the inventory management system’s catalogue.
- Analyze inventory reports and provide reconciliation.
- Assist in planning and executing physical inventory counts and auditing sub-inventories.
- Possess a certificate in Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of related experience would be preferred.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm, Tuesday, October 2, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Expires:October 2, 2018 4:00pm