Location: Charlottetown, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited – Charlottetown, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer-owned, independent cooperative that operates dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. For 70 years, we have processed fresh milk from PEI farms to produce premium dairy products, including milk, cheese, cream, butter, and ice cream. Our quality dairy products are in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. In addition, ADL produces dairy products for markets in the US, Asia, and the Caribbean.
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our growing supply chain team. The primary role of the Logistics Coordinator is to coordinate the delivery of customer shipments, manage inventory levels, and ensure proper procedures are followed. They will work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth operations across the supply chain.
Location: ADL Fitzroy, Charlottetown, PE
Wage Rate: $23.00 – 26.00 / hour, depending on the candidate’s experience.
It includes a comprehensive benefits package, including a co‐pay health and dental benefits plan, life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and a matching pension program.
- Coordinate delivery of domestic and international customer shipments, including working with CFIA and CBSA to ensure proper documentation is completed.
- Manage 3rd party warehousing inventory levels, including identifying opportunities for process improvements and cost savings.
- Work with shipping and receiving to build loads and ensure all shipments going in and out follow proper procedures.
- Review and resolve any fines associated with carrier service issues.
- Maintain service agreement levels with carriers, suppliers, and customs brokers.
- Review freight invoices to ensure rates are aligned with contract.
- Identify issues related to logistics forecasting, modeling, and inventory projections, and work with the team to find solutions.
- Monitor inventory levels and make recommendations as needed.
- Candidates must have experience in scheduling, logistics, and supply chain management.
- A solid understanding of logistics forecasting, modeling, and inventory projections.
- Familiarity with CFIA and CBSA regulations and documentation requirements.
- Experience managing 3rd party warehousing inventory levels.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth operations across the supply chain.
- A minimum of Grade 12 education is required, with a preference for candidates holding a business degree or certificate in supply chain or logistics.
Interested candidates should submit their application to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition ends May 17, 2023, at 4pm
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:May 17, 2023 4:00pm