Maintenance Coordinator (6-month Term Position)
Type: Full Time
Location: Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 110 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 275 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
The primary responsibilities for this position will be the day-to-day operation of our computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). Assign, enter and maintain work orders. Assist in the overall operations of the Maintenance Department.
- Assign, enter and maintain work orders and oversee all operations of the CMMS system.
- Contribute to the overall efficiency by preparing work orders and performing some light maintenance work.
- Assist with contractors.
- Update and maintain the maintenance records.
- Prioritize open work orders and projects.
- Be the contact point for the plant supervisors.
- Other related duties as required.
- Must be willing and able to successfully complete all training programs as required by the company.
- Must be a highly organized individual capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset.
- Good understanding of food processing and regulatory would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of GMP and HACCP programs would be considered an asset.
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education in a field related to Maintenance is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office computer skills.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm, Wednesday, January 30, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Human Resources Department
Job Expires:January 30, 2019 4:00pm