Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
Location: Summerside, PEI
The Marketing & Promotions Coordinator provides service to all divisions of ADL and works with Corporate Secretary & Communications Senior Manager to execute and manage ADL’s marketing and customer experience strategy. Activities involve direct communication with consumers. This position will assist in development, planning and executing promotional activities related to growing our business and brand presence. The position will also assist in managing ADL’s media platforms.
- Development of marketing material to support sales strategy, brand image, and corporate identity, working closely with sales and management in each division.
- Assist in planning, and then execute, a proactive media strategy including print, electronic media, social media, tradeshow, and other relevant marketing materials to support ADL brands.
- Contribute creative ways to increase brand awareness.
- Contribute to improvements on all websites that will optimize user experience.
- Catalogue competitive information regarding market trends and consumer demographics.
- Design, develop and deliver effective internal and external communication tools.
- Assist with office and administrative duties as required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute productivity with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience with graphic design, desktop publishing, and social media platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player and capable of thinking outside the box.
- Ability to make sound, timely, and accurate decisions.
- Strong communication skills, including excellent writing and proofreading, and the ability to communicate professionally with consumers.
- Professional, responsive, and with a positive work attitude.
- Post-secondary education in relation to social media marketing, graphic design, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with creating digital graphics.
- Experience coordinating projects and developing marketing plans.
- Experience in a role that included both development and implementation of promotions.
- Agricultural or food processing background would be an asset.
Interested candidates should complete the online application process. To begin the process click HERE
Competition ends July 30, 2021 at 4pm
Job Expires:July 30, 2021 4:00pm