Type: Full Time
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer-owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 100 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 275 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
The Retail Merchandiser will ensure that products appear in the right store, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities. This involves working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance. This position also requires the successful candidate to work Saturdays assisting with Shipping duties at our ADL West Royalty facility.
- Restock, rotate company products following store planograms.
- Maintain clean product space and remove damaged or out of date product.
- Keep product tidy and organized in coolers.
- Complete and submit any required paperwork.
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding merchandising product, sign in/out procedures and safety.
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed.
- On Saturdays, assist with shipping duties at our ADL West Royalty facility.
Hours: 40 hours/week – variable shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
The rate of pay is $17.66/hour.
- Must have mode of transportation.
- 1 year’s experience working in grocery, retail, warehousing or related field.
- Previous merchandising experience would be considered an asset.
- Able to perform labour intensive work.
- Possess own means of reliable transportation.
- Detail oriented – able to read and understand store planogram.
Previous experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks or certification would be considered an asset.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm, May 16, 2022. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Expires:May 16, 2022 4:00pm