Type: Full Time
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer-owned co-op with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 120 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 300 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands..
The Office Clerk will provide support related to all accounting transactions and general office administration.
- Accurately input a wide range of information into several spreadsheets and other software programs.
- Reconcile packing slips and invoices.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Code payables for processing and forward to Head Office for payment.
- Maintain files and records to ensure they are up-to-date and easily accessible.
- Answer incoming calls and inquiries.
- Prepare month end reporting for the facility.
- Other office duties as required.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and other related programs/databases.
- Proven experience of working collaboratively with customers, sales teams and other departments.
- Ability to successfully prioritize tasks and work on several projects at once in a busy fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Independent thinker with experience working collaboratively in a team atmosphere.
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset.
- High school diploma or college business diploma would be considered an asset.
Interested employees should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by
3:00 pm, Tuesday, July 9, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Human Resources Department
Job Expires:July 9, 2019 3:00pm