Part Time Retail Clerk
Type: Part Time
Location: Summerside, PE - ADL Foods
Retail Clerk – Part Time
Amalgamated Dairies Limited – Summerside, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer-owned, independent cooperative that operates dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. For 70 years, we have processed fresh milk from PEI farms to produce premium dairy products, including milk, cheese, cream, butter, and ice cream. Our quality dairy products are in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada.
Join Our Team!
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service in a retail environment? If you thrive in a dynamic work setting and have a keen interest in retail food service, we invite you to join our team as a Retail Clerk at our ADL store. As a Retail Clerk, you will be a vital part of our customer service team, ensuring a positive and memorable shopping experience for our valued customers.
We are looking for a Part-Time Retail Clerk to become a valuable part of our ADL Store team. Your role is essential in ensuring customers have a positive shopping experience.
Location: ADL Foods, Reads Corner, Summerside, PE
Wage Rate: $15.50 / hour
Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
- Provide positive and helpful customer service to enhance the shopping experience.
- Assist customers by answering their questions and addressing concerns.
- Accurately handle payments for purchased items.
- Maintain customer accounts by recording product charges with precision.
- Utilize available resources to provide customers with product information.
- Effectively address customer concerns and resolve issues professionally.
- Recognize and escalate important issues when necessary.
- Adapt to various tasks as needed with flexibility.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Retail food service knowledge/experience would be considered an asset.
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic computer skills required for daily tasks.
Interested candidates should submit their application to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Competition ends February 28, 2024 at 4:00PM
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:February 28, 2024 4:00pm