Retail Manager – ADL Foods
Location: ADL Foods, Summerside, PEI
The Retail Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the ADL Foods Retail Outlet, including achieving business and financial results established for this area. The position will be responsible for planning and directing all retail outlet operations with a goal of ensuring that customers have an incredible shopping experience. The Retail Manager’s responsibilities include merchandising and managing the retail outlet inventory levels, collaborating with onsite staff and vendors, training staff and ensuring safety policies are implemented.
- Manage daily operations of retail outlet to meet store goals.
- Provide direction and guidance to retail outlet staff and assign daily schedules to staff.
- Follow and enforce store policies, security measures and customer service standards.
- Provide excellent customer service for sales growth.
- Develop positive shopping experience and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform inventory control to avoid over stock and low stock.
- Manage product storage and rotation activities to reduce spoilage, damages and shrinkage.
- Ensure that retail outlet refrigeration shelves are maintained clean and organized ensuring FIFO (first/in First/out) principles are followed.
- Setup product displays in store entrance and other sections according to merchandising standards.
- Develop process improvements to maximize sales and profitability.
- Educate staff about safety and sanitation procedures. Maintain an appealing and safe store.
- Strong background in customer service/customer experience required.
- Inventory Management Software experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written along with excellent listening skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Considerable experience in managing customer service situations.
- Strong working knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices and techniques.
- Experience using Microsoft Office computer software.
Interested candidates should apply online by clicking the link below
by 3:00 pm Monday, May 20, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Expires:May 20, 2019 3:00pm