Location: Charlottetown, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-operative with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. These plants process over 120 million litres of fresh quality island milk each year and employ over 300 staff. Our quality dairy products are found in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada. ADL also provides dairy products to markets in the US, Asia and the Caribbean. The ADL brand name is one of the most recognizable on PEI. However, the majority of our products are found under retail labels or other commercial brands.
The Retail Merchandiser will ensure that products appear in the right store, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities.
- Restock, rotate company products following store planograms.
- Maintain clean product space and remove damaged or out of date product.
- Keep product tidy and organized in coolers.
- Complete and submit any required paperwork.
- Follow all company and store policies regarding merchandising product, sign in/out procedures and safety.
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed.
- 1 year’s experience working in grocery, retail, warehousing or related field.
- Previous merchandising experience would be considered an asset.
- Able to perform labour intensive work.
- Possess own means of reliable transportation.
- Detail oriented – able to read and understand store planogram.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 12:00 pm, Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Expires:May 5, 2021 12:00pm