Location: Summerside, PE
The primary role of the Shipper/Receiver is to put away, organize and prepare milk and other products made and carried in the plant for distribution. In addition, this position is responsible for the control of product going into and out of the warehouse.
- Pick orders and prepare loads for delivery trucks.
- Unload delivery trucks.
- Put fresh milk product away/rotate milk.
- Receive product from other plants/companies.
- Order products from different companies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Must be willing and able to take and pass work related courses and/or training and apply the learned knowledge and principles day to day. This includes but is not limited to WHMIS and TDG certification, Pallet Jack/Walkie/Forklift certification.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills (preparing bills of lading, other shipping documents and ordering).
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as business requires.
- Must be willing to participate as a team member.
- Must perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner according to all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous shipping/receiving experience.
- Minimum of grade twelve or equivalent.
- Computer skills required (working with an Inventory Control Software package).
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department by 3:00 pm, Wednesday, March 9, 2022.
Job Expires:March 9, 2022 3:00pm