Territory Manager – ADL Foodservice
Type: Full Time
Location: ADL Foods, Summerside
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer owned co-operative with dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. Founded in 1953 ADL is one of the largest food processors on PEI with markets located across Canada and globally. The company is looking to add strength to our Foodservice Team and has an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive organization.
Our company’s success is driven by our dynamic, highly skilled, and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live on PEI and contribute to the local area’s economy and sense of community
The Territory Manager is a key role within the organization, demonstrating commitment to the growth of the ADL Foodservice business. The successful incumbent is dedicated to our strategy and process while providing service excellence to increase customer base, sales dollars, and gross margin. The incumbent must also maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers. They will also be a decisive and results oriented contributor who fully utilizes both sales skills and influential abilities to motivate change and meet the organization’s goals.
The ideal candidate will be a professional sales Hunter by nature, with proven ability to research prospective customers to ensure they meet our ideal target market while possessing the ability to get in front of the decision maker to present a professional sales proposal.
- Sourcing new profitable business.
- Service key accounts for special projects.
- Develop relationships with customers both new and existing
- Working collaboratively with entire ADL family to deliver highest level of customer service to clients
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors, customers, and ADL divisions
- Promote new products and new product lines
- Be an ambassador for the ADL brand and ADL’s Core Values
- College Diploma or University Degree in Business is preferred
- Demonstrated Foodservice sales success (1-2 years)
- Valid Driver’s License, insurance, and willingness to use personal vehicle for travel
- Working knowledge of MS Office as well as strong experience with the use of integrated systems (CRM, ERP)
- Very good time management skills, a flexible schedule is required
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Curious, solution-oriented, and strong motivation for teamwork and customer service
- Knowledge or experience in the dairy industry would be considered an asset
Interested candidates should complete the online application process. To begin the process click HERE
Competition ends February 7, 2022, at 3:00 pm.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:February 7, 2022 3:00pm