Truck Driver – Fluid Milk (ADL West Royalty)
Location: Charlottetown, PE - ADL West Royalty
Amalgamated Dairies Limited – Charlottetown, PE
Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) is a producer-owned, independent cooperative that operates dairy processing and retail food distribution facilities throughout PEI. For 70 years, we have processed fresh milk from PEI farms to produce premium dairy products, including milk, cheese, cream, butter, and ice cream. Our quality dairy products are in kitchens and restaurants across PEI and Canada.
The primary role of the Truck Driver is to deliver milk to all major stores, transport milk and goods to and from various locations on the island, as well as assemble pre-orders.
Location: ADL West Royalty, Charlottetown, PE
Compensation and Benefits: $23.06 / hour with a comprehensive benefits package, including a co‐pay health and dental benefits plan, life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and a matching pension program.
- Perform Truck Safety Check in the morning to ensure safe operation.
- Deliver pre-ordered milk to major stores, providing excellent customer service.
- Complete end-of-day activities, including inventory and sales reporting, unloading empty cases, and washing the trailer.
- Remove dated product from the truck and properly dispose of it.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform all duties in compliance with relevant regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Class 1A driver’s license required.
- At least 3 years of commercial truck driving experience.
- Proven experience in vehicle maintenance and safety checks.
- Familiarity with handheld devices for information tracking and management.
- Excellent customer service and communication abilities.
- Physical capability to handle loading and unloading activities, including some heavy lifting.
- Ability to operate an electric pallet jack safely and efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and safety procedures.
Interested candidates should submit their
RESUME AND DRIVER’S ABSTRACT from the last 3 months
to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition ends September 21, 2023, at 4:00PM
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ADL is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Expires:September 21, 2023 4:00pm